• Polish
  • English


1932 – 1945   >>

In the 30’s of the twentieth century, when Mikolajki became a fashionable holiday resort, a modern guesthouse “Kurhaus Nikolaiken” founded by Bombosch family (Hilderagrd and Rudolf) was built here. In the main brick building with a terrace there were guest rooms, a wooden rotunda served as a café and a living room, the guesthouse had its own parking and piers for steamers of Mazurian Inland Navigation as well as a small Alpine garden and mini Zoo. At that time, it was the most modern holiday resort in the whole Mazury region.